lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

INTERVIEW






COMPANY: BAVARIA
CHARGE: GENERAL MANAGER



DIALOGUE

Oscar_ Hello..... Good afternoon.

Ricardo_ Good Afternoon.

Oscar_ I know it seems that sir?

Ricardo_ know I'm not sure ---- My name is Ricardo Bravo

Oscar_
Of course you are the president the Audi,
I read an interesting article in the journal you money you are a very good
Businessman. !! I admire.

Ricardo_
Thanks if you also read the article..... What is your name?

Oscar_ My name is Oscar Parra

Ricardo_ Oh, Oscar Parra … I heard from you, nice to meet you?
What brings you for Bavaria? Business?

Oscar_ Not exactly, I'm one of the candidates for General Manager of this company,
And you, Mr. Bravo because it is in Bavaria?

Ricardo_ oh! The same, I am also one of the applicants.

Oscar_ You are my opponent's !!! Excellent!! ,, Tell me about yourself? Mr. Bravo

Ricardo_
I'm a professional in international economic relations
With 10 years of experience in business administration, I am a graduate of the
University Autonoma of Colombia, I have a Master’s in Business Administration
from Nova Southeastern University in Florida, USA
I have worked in companies such as Audi Colombia and International
Development Advisory Services, Inc. (IDAS)…..
Why should they give the job?

Oscar_ I am Economist with over 15 years’ experience in administrative and supervisory work. I
have experience in directing large companies
Ricardo_ Excellent.

Oscar_ What kind of person are you?

Ricardo_ I am a dynamic, results-oriented, leader, work well under pressure and time-bound,
I enjoy working with a variety of people.
What are you good at?
Oscar_ In the financial area, I have good skills in managing budgets, inventory and costs, as well
as all subsystems of the accounting cycle; credit portfolios, interest rates and damping,
recognizing weaknesses in the tax area.
What is your major achievement?

Ricardo_ In Colwagen, to achieve the implementation of new ideas to attract new customers and
Keep existing ones, creating new experiences such as the Audi Driving Experience
(For the first time in Colombia and is held annually).
What are your strengths?

Oscar_ I am visionary, enthusiastic, dynamic, enterprising, initiative and innovation
What sort of salary are you expecting?

Ricardo_ must be above twenty-five million which is what I am currently paid in Audi.
Do you like to work in a team or on your own?

Oscar_ I know what bavaria is a large colombiana company, your own is sabmiller, i worked the
last year’s wiht sabmiler in ecuador, What motivates you? Mr Bravo

Ricardo_ Apart from the salary motivation, the knowledge to be gained in this company, not
everyone comes to this position. It could be a catapult for the job in other SABMiller
group companies, in another country
What do you like best about your current job?

Oscar_ I working in team, listening ideas and project of assessors, provided with very good
results.
What did you learn in your last job?

Ricardo_ The work in groups for the positioning of a foreign brand in my country, for give a
Favorable living standards to customers and allows the generation of employment
Opportunities, in addition to advantage the opportunities and internet facilities given
by the communication.
What long would you plan to stay with this company?

Oscar_ I like overcome the expectations the partners, IS exciting know objectives meet
What will you do if you don't get this job?

Ricardo_ I am the manager of Audi Colombia.
_ I am sorry, the board of directors call me
Bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario