miércoles, 24 de agosto de 2011

Presentation

Hello! My name is Ricardo, my last name is Bravo,  I am thirty  years old , my birthday is on January four, my eyes is of color brown, my hair is short black, I am from Bogota, my  address is  St.  163 # 72 – 61 home 98, my telephone number is   4-72-27-58, my cellphone number is   313-723-08-45. My favorite color is Red, I don`t have a pet. My daughter is Maria, she is ten years old, she is a school student, and my parents are Jose and Elsy and I live with them. I play Football soccer on Sunday morning at the park near my house; my favorite food is pasta with chicken, it is very delicious, and I like to drink ice tea. 
I speak Spanish, My nationality is Colombian.  
I work in Sulibranza, my role is credit analyst; I review documents ,  I answer emails all day and I attend to vendors, the address of the office is St. 57 Nº 14 – 14, my work schedule is of half past seven a.m. to six p.m. I lunch from one to two p.m. Actually, I leave my house at seven o’clock to the office and I return at eight p.m. 
I watch TV.in at night and I slept on my bed, to rest; because I arrive tired, except on Fridays  
On Fridays, I listen to music and I dance salsa at night; I do not like smoke it is very bad for my health.   
I listen to radio news of Monday to Friday at noon .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario